Volunteers to provide general and administrative support in the Lott Carey Office
Lott Carey - a global Christian missional community helps churches extend the Christian witness around the world. Organized in 1897, Lott Carey convenes its Annual Session in August in various cities in the United States to inform and inspire investment in Christian missions around the world. The Annual Session is hosted by churches that provide volunteers to staff various committees that ensure a welcoming environment for visitors from across the United States and countries around the world.
Greeters to support the Annual Session
- Greeters will be placed throughout the convention Center and/or Hotel.
- Saturday 11 August 2018 - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday 12 August 2018 - 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Monday 13 August 2018 - 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Tuesday 14 August 2018 - 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday 15 August 2018 - 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Adult volunteers to assist with Hope Missionaries Mission education, off-campus activities and mission service assignments.
Coordinate youth activities in conjunction with Lott Carey Youth Leadership team. Adult volunteers to assist with youth supervision in classrooms, off-campus activities and mission service locations.
- Youth Program (ages 13-17)
- Emerging Leaders (ages 18-24)
Ushers for the (7) Worship Services.
- 12 August 2018 - 10 AM
- 13-16 August 2018 - 9:30 AM
- 13-16 August 2018 - 7 PM
Host/Hostesses within Convention Center to service Lott Carey delegates, officers, international leaders, and other guests.
- 12-16 August 2018 - 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
IT Support volunteers to provide on-site support for Lott Carey Administrative and Regstration teams.
Volunteers to assist with the Registration process
- Assembly of Registration Kits
- On-Site Registration
Direct Transportation for arriving VIPs, officers, international leaders, guest, and other event transportation for the week.
- Ensure Transportation for Monday Mission Blitz 13 August
- Ensure transportation for Youth service and cultural activities. Tuesday - Thursday 14-16 August
- Ensure transportation for youth Service and Cultural activities. Tuesday - Thursday 14-16 August
Arrange Community Feast for 1000 - 3000 paying guest and 300 complimentary guests from the homeless community.
- 20 - Volunteer Hosts/Hostesses needed to assist homeless guests (as needed).
- 25 - Manage Room Set-up, Table Arrangements, Transition from Community feast to Worship Arts Concert.